Sunday, December 29, 2013

Squidoo Sunday - 12/29/13



Happy Sunday friends!  How are you all today?

I almost let the day slip past, and I can't do that.

After all THIS IS THE LAST SUNDAY OF 2013!!

Where did this year go so fast?

I've managed to do a couple of post Christmas lenses, including one on what I got for Christmas, Though for some reason my lenses have suddenly started dropping in rank, including what was my #1 lens.

******
FEATURED LENS
******

 http://www.squidoo.com/ifgodisgood

Are you a Christian who wonders why God allows so much evil and suffering in the world?

In the book "If God is Good" Randy Alcorn answers that question.

Lensmaster Marsha32 reviews the book, and compares it to the teachings of her own church.  She also tells you about the author, Randy Alcorn, and introduces some of his other writings.


******

Now is the part that everyone loves.  Drop a link below for a lens or two.  It can be your newest, your oldest, your highest, your lowest, your favorite or the one you hate the most.  Just share a link, and take a moment to visit the other links people have shared as well, because sharing is what makes Squidoo fun!


If you are NOT a member of Squidoo, then you should give it a shot.  It makes it easy to create webpages for all the things you love.  You could even earn a little cash along the way.
LINK UP WITH US

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh! I put this in to favorites on Monday then got sidetracked as usual. My 2 are listed now and I shared over on facebook about it. I hope we both get more people to come and link up each week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marsha.

      I post to diffferent squidoo facebook groups, and my various facebook pages, and twitter, as well as pinterest, and G+. I'm losing hope for getting more participants.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...