Saturday, December 21, 2013

Squidoo Sunday - 12/22

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Okay, so its actually Saturday when I'm posting this but I have a rare moment of peace.  The whole household has been ill, so we we sent the baby to his grammas to get him out of the germs and I'm not typing with a crying newborn in my arms.  Likewise, with my cold/flu medicine scattered brain I might forget to do it in the morning, so I thought it better to jump the gun than to forget altogether! 
This past week I've managed to put up a few new lenses, and even updated several older ones moving them up in ranks for a short time.
My new ones includes a  look at my 4 year old's favorite show, Paw Patrol.  Then I did two book reviews for Squidoo Quests.  One on Subversive Cross Stitch and the other on Coke or Pepsi? FOREVER!

This week's featured lens come from a face that should now be very familiar here!  

Lensmaster marsha32 never fails to stop by and drop her links every week!

This week she shared 2 lenses featuring her hometown of Hutchinson, Kansas.  
Oh, and marsha32 also has a weekly lens hop!  After you've droped your links at the bottom of this post, feel free to visit her at: 


* * * * * *
FEATURED LENS
* * * * * *

Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center


In her lens about the Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center she talks about one of the main attractions of her hometown. You will learn about everything it has to offer for you to see, and she even generously shares a lot of photos so you can get a real feel for the place.

So, if you're looking for a outer space experience, visit her Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center lens and see if it is a place that you'd like to visit!
* * * * * *

Now is the part that everyone loves.  Drop a link below for a lens or two.  It can be your newest, your oldest, your highest, your lowest, your favorite or the one you hate the most.  Just share a link, and take a moment to visit the other links people have shared as well, because sharing is what makes Squidoo fun!


If you are NOT a member of Squidoo, then you should give it a shot.  It makes it easy to create webpages for all the things you love.  You could even earn a little cash along the way.
LINK UP WITH US

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure how I missed this Sunday, but here I am! I will link up a couple of my lower ranking lenses again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...