Monday, December 2, 2013

Squidoo Sunday - 12/1/13

http://www.squidoo.com/lensmaster/referral/nonersays
 HAPPY DECEMBER EVERYONE!

Its funny how fast the last few months of this year have gone by.  Only one more to go and we'll have a whole new year ahead of us.

Okay, yes, I know its not Sunday anymore and I missed another day.  I need to start setting these things to auto-post on Sunday so that I don't keep forgetting to post them on Sundays!

Last week I had 4 links, aside from my own two of course, so that is some progress being made.  Woohoo!

I hope that in the coming weeks I'll have more people sharing their links and visiting others, cause that's what makes it awesome.

Meanwhile I've actually done some work on Squidoo this week for a change.  I've made 2 news lenses, did some updating of an older one, and have 4 new ones in progress waiting to be posted!

This week, keeping in the December theme of gift giving, I'm choosing to share 2 gift related lenses of my own to share.

First, I reviewed one of my son's favorite toys.  He got it when he turned 3 and still loves it now that he's 4.  Its Jake's Musical Pirate Ship Bucky.

BUT...since its not only children who love gifts I've been working on my gift guide that is definately only for adults (or maybe teens too) and that is Gifts for The Walking Dead Fans.  I'm a pretty big fan of the show, and I would love ANY of the items on this list!

FEATURED LENS!

This week my Featured Lens from last week comes from lensmaster billybraveheart.  In the spirit of the season he shared 2 gift idea lenses.  The one I liked best was:

http://www.squidoo.com/christmas-gifts-from-santas-toy-shop

Christmas Gifts from Santa's Toy Shop showcases toys for kids of all ages.  Visit this lens to find gift idea ranging from Legos to Robitic dinosaurs to pillows that you can ride, and so much more.

billybraveheart declares that he is no expert but bases his toy reviews on his own experience as well as feedback from his nieces and nephews.  And who would better know what a kid would like from Santa's shop, than the kids themselves! 

******

Now is the part that everyone loves.  Drop a link below for a lens or two.  It can be your newest, your oldest, your highest, your lowest, your favorite or the one you hate the most.  Just share a link, and take a moment to visit the other links people have shared as well, because sharing is what makes Squidoo fun!

If you are NOT a member of Squidoo, then you should give it a shot.  It makes it easy to create webpages for all the things you love.  You could even earn a little cash along the way.

5 comments:

  1. I actually built 2 lenses today...the last 2 that I needed to re-apply for giant squid.
    I think I am liking the new formats except I am hearing we don't earn for page rank on them since there's not advertising all over the page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh..I had not heard that about page rank. Thats sad, because thats ALL I earn for on Squidoo. I'm not making any sales.....

      Delete
    2. We do not earn page rank with the new product review format. However, the new recipe and how-to format lenses do qualify for page rank. So keep that in mind, although the ads on the lenses are skimpy.

      Delete
  2. Winona, I was not sure you were still doing this on Sundays. I linked up for a few weeks but never saw a comment from you on my blog posts and popped in here one Sunday and there was not a post, so I thought you'd stopped doing it. Will have to watch for your post this coming Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about the dissappearing act. The closer I got to my due date the more forgetful I was getting. And then the one sunday I was actually in the hospital. I've managed not to miss a Sunday (so far) since the kid was born though. Hopefully I can keep it up.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...