Monday, November 11, 2013

Squidoo Sunday (on a Monday) - 11/11


Hello again to all my Squidoo friends.  Welcome to Squidoo Sunday, the special MONDAY edition.

I apologize for going MIA for so long.  I know that dissapearing off the face of the internet is NO WAY to get a new hop going and growing!

Due to the delay I will not be featuring a lens from the last hop.

I will, however, say that you should go to ALL the lenses of my single linker from the last link up!

Marsha is one of the very first lensmasters I ever "met" and is a BIG part of the reason I signed up for Squidoo in the first place. Like me she is a crafter, and I love to browse any and all of her crafty lenses.
Seriously, go visit her lensmaster page and give all of her lenses a good reading!

Oh, I almost forgot!  MARSHA32 also has a blog, and she also has a weekly lens hop!  Her's are on Thursdays at Marsha's Spot.

Meanwhile, I broke out of my own squidoo funk long enough to to create a new lens!

I know, that hasn't happened in FOREVER.

I was inspired by the So Crafty quest to talk about our favorite craft supply.  I ended up writing about the 4M Recycled Paper Beads Kit that I've been using a TON lately.
 
Now is the part that evryone loves.  Drop a link below for a lens or two.  It can be your newest, your oldest, your highest, your lowest, your favorite or the one you hate the most.  Just share a link, and take a moment to visit the other links people have shared as well, because sharing is what makes Squidoo fun!

If you are NOT a member of Squidoo, then you should give it a shot.  It makes it easy to create webpages for all the things you love.  You could even earn a little cash along the way.

JOIN SQUIDOO TODAY

LINK UP WITH US!!!! 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention. Maybe I should have linked up 2 of my crafting type lenses, but when with one close to the top of my list and one close to the bottom again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...