Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tale of a Semi-housebound Not Quite Housewife

I've been struggling the past few days weeks trying to come up with something to blog about.  I've obviously been batting 0 with that since I've not blogged about anything.

I was talking to my husband about it, telling him that all I have to talk about is work.  And there are only so many times I can blog my complaints about having to clean up other peoples pee before everyone quits reading.

The problem is that I don't do anything really.

I work a retail job which doesn't make for an enthralling read for anyone other than other retail workers.  My average reader would be a customer and probably not understand why little things, like being asked a hundred times a day if I work there, can produce a 4000 word blog post.

When I'm not at work I'm at home, usually on the internet or playing with my son, while waiting on my 2nd son to finish cooking and be born.  That would be awesome if I were mommy blogger material, but I'm not really.  I think my kid is amazingly adorable, but fear that a "kids say the darndest things" blog entry every day would also be a turn off.

Funny, I used to blog on an almost daily basis.  And I had regular readers.  And I never worried that I sucked.

Maybe that's my problem now.  I worry too much that I'll suck, there for I don't write at all which, in turn, sucks. 

Meanwhile what is there to do other than blog about how I don't have anything to blog about.

Surely if I talk long enough something interesting will come out.  You know what they say about the monkeys and the typewriters after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...