Sunday, October 6, 2013

Squidoo Sunday - 10/6/13



Good Sunday again my neighbor Squids or Squids-to-be!

Somehow yet another full month has passed, and the eand of 2013 is blowing by at super speeds!

Yet another month has gone by without me building a new lens or updating an old one, and its really starting to show in my stats.

I better get on top of that ASAP!

Meanwhile, time to spotlight last weeks lens!

For last weeks Squidoo Sunday I only had a couple of submissions, and both of them were from lensmaster pete1000.


Kennel Cough is a respritory infection that dogs can get.  They are most likely to get it when they are kept in boarding kennels.

This lens shows you what to keep and eye out for, and offeres some hints and tips on how to protect your pooch from Kennel Cough and treatment options as well if they are needed.

If you're a doggy lover, you just might want to check out this lens.

If you are NOT a member of Squidoo, then you should give it a shot.  It makes it easy to create webpages for all the things you love.  You could even earn a little cash along the way.

JOIN SQUIDOO TODAY

LINK UP WITH US!!!! 


3 comments:

  1. I'm also guilty of not working in squidoo. I'm surprised that ever since all of the changes....I guess so many leaving and closing their lenses....that mine are staying above 255,000 in ranking. I have 11 there that I still need to re-work the amazon links on. I should at least go through those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I linked to you in my squidoo blog hop post today. Yes, I am finally attempting to seriously get back into doing my blog. I do hope you plan to continue with these. I know the frustration of not getting much response. Do you belong to any of the squidoo facebook groups?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to start doing it again. I've just been too busy to give much attention to Squidoo in general just lately. Specially since I put A LOT of work into it for a while, with little to no return on that time investment.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...