Thursday, October 24, 2013

Lay's® Wavy Potato Chips - a Klout Perk

Look at that awesome yummy goodness right there. 

Not one, not two, but THREE full sized bags of Lay's Wavy chip goodness.

Not to mention that cute bag in the background as well, which is the PERFECT size for a lunch bag for myself which I've been needing.

I got these chips (and the bag) because I'm a Klout influencer and Lay's® Wavy potato chips wanted to share their new look with me, which I'm not sharing with you.

Now, I think I was most excited by the roasted garlic and sea salt.  I've been looking at it in the vending machine at work, just not quite ready to give in to buying a tiny little back for a buck.  So it was the first one I ripped into.

Sadly, it wasn't all I had hoped.  A bit TOO much garlic maybe?

However, you can't go wrong with a classic chip.  The Wavy Ranch was divine.  And when you just want salt and potato nothing beats the original flavor.  Or, dip it in some cheese or ranch dip for extra yum!

Of course, these 3 flavors barely scratch the surface of what Lay's® Wavy potato chips have to offer

Don't just take my word for it though.  Check out what other awesome influencers thought here.
You can also get social with Lays through:
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM

DISCLOSURE

I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer.  I am under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company.  I get not additional benefits for talking about the product or company.

2 comments:

  1. I keep telling myself that I'm going to start paying more attention to klout then keep letting it slide.......I've gotten a few good things in the past from the perks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was mostly a surprise to me. I had sort of forgotten about Klout. I've gotten a free magazine from red bull, and then this as perks.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...