Sunday, September 29, 2013

Squidoo Sunday - 9/29/13

Hello Squid Friends!  I'm so sorry that I missed a week (or two) of Squidoo Sunday!  And just when I was starting to get more linkers too!

Well, I've not done any  new lenses of my own, or even edited anything.  And I can really tell because my lensranks are horrible!

I have 3 WIPs that I just ran out of steam when I was working on and never went back to.

I had 6 shared lenses (not counting my own) at the last link up, and I think that is GREAT!

That does make it a little harder to pick which of the shared lenses I would like to feature, but that also makes it more fun!

This week I want to feature a unique lens by lensmaster fanfreluche.

  

I know that lots of people collect lots of different things, but the idea of people collecting sand was a new one to me.  Did you know that sands from different beaches in different parts of the world might not just be a different texture, but might be a whole different COLOR!

If you are a psammophile, or just curious about sand collecting, then you should check out the Sand Collection lens, for sure.

If you are NOT a member of Squidoo, then you should give it a shot.  It makes it easy to create webpages for all the things you love.  You could even earn a little cash along the way.

JOIN SQUIDOO TODAY

LINK UP WITH US!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I must remember about this each Sunday! and look in my email for the notice that you have it put up. I've not done anything with squidoo for over a month now. Maybe one day I will get my act together.
    I still haven't started back up on my regular blog posts, but I would like to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for the feature! I do collect way to much stuff lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...