Sunday, August 11, 2013

Squidoo Sunday

I got my first every payday from Squidoo this week!  It was only a grand total of $1.37, but that is $1.37 more than the $0 I've been getting so far.  That means the work I've done has paid off, so its worth it to keep working it!

Now, I've not done much on there in the past week (month) but did edit one lens last night, and started on a new WIP. 


LOWEST RANKING LENS

Now, I've had a bit of trouble with my lens Ceremony in Death.  It keeps dropping back into WIP.  It's not getting enough love!

If you want to check out my review for J. D. Robb's Ceremony in Death, just click the link below.


HIGHEST RANKING LENS

The lens that is getting the most love is Nona's Chilli Cheese Fries, all about the artery clogging indulgance that is, well, my Chilli Cheese Fries

If you want to see why its so popular, just click the link below!


NEW AND UPDATED

Other than Ceremony in Death, I've not updated any lenses this week.  Sadly, neither have I finished any  new lenses, though I have a couple of WIPs.

SQUIDOO LENS LINKY

Feel free to share a link to a lens or two below.  I will pick ONE lens from the linky to FEATURE in my next Squidoo Sunday post!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your first Squidoo Payday, Winona! Keep at it. I do believe Squidoo is well worth our writing effort.

    Thank you for the opportunity to share a couple of links to my own articles on the Squidoo platform.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...