Sunday, August 25, 2013

Squidoo Sunday - 8/25/13


Its been another slow squidoo week for me, since I've been working 9 hour sifts at my real job every day and have had very little time for internet.

I did get one new lens up, and its doing well so far.

Sadly, nobody except me put anything on the linky last week, so I don't any anyone's lenses to feature!

If you are NOT a member of Squidoo, then you should give it a shot.  It makes it easy to create webpages for all the things you love.  You could even earn a little cash along the way.



Anyway, here is my newest lens, and my lowest ranking lens for the week:

 

My Newsest lens is about making an inexpensive (around $5) bulletin board.  Its fun to create and semi-disposable.  It's good for tweens/teens and even dorm rooms to use as a display board, an inspiration board, a message board or just for fun!

Now, this next lens is one of my earlier ones.  Its dropped in ranks all the way down to the bottom!  I need to go make some edits to it:


This one is about...starting an aquarium.  This was my first "real" aquarium and I learned a good bit while studying how to do it RIGHT.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed Squidoo Sunday with you last week! This week I am blogging about your linkup so I hope you don't mind that I added that link to your linkup!

    I loved your bulletin board article, especially that you used your own video tutorial. I would love to learn how to make my own videos!

    Thanks for the linkup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...