Sunday, August 18, 2013

Squidoo Sunday - 8/18/13

I've had a very busy, busy week in the real world, and other than working on some still unpublished lenses I've not been able to do much in the world of squidoo!

Of course that means that my rankings have been dropping, but my #1 lens is still the same.

However, I've had one lens move up a little.

HANDMADE EARRINGS which is about some of the tools you need to make earrings, and the types of earrings that can be made, has move up to #2 in my lenses!

And I've had a lens drop as well.  My lowest ranked lens at the moment is NONER'S WISHLIST which is pretty much self explanatory.  Its a wishlist lens of things I would like for my house, ranging from the kitchen to the patio and beyond.

Last Week Lensmaster Ruthi shared 2 links with us and it was hard for me to pick which one I liked best.  I finally went with:



This lens combines two great social networks.  Squidoo and Facebook are conjoined in this lens which is about the facebook group by the same name.

Not only that, it encourages some good "Old Fashioned" social networking in the form of SENDING POSTCARDS.

So please, take a moment to visit the featured lens above.  Then, if you are a lensmaster drop a link to a lens or two in the linky below!  I'll visit them all, and will choose one to feature NEXT Squidoo Sunday.

If you are NOT a member of Squidoo, then you should give it a shot.  It makes it easy to create webpages for all the things you love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...