Monday, August 5, 2013

Dismantling My Office

Very soon the room that is/was my office will be room for our 2nd baby boy.

I won't pretend that this doesn't make me at least a little sad.  I had to fight and argue my way into getting a room of my own, and it feels like I've hardly even moved in when I have to move out again.  Instead of having all my writing and crafting stuff in one nice area, it will be scattered hither and yon all over the house.

Oh well, I guess it's a small price to pay in the larger scheme of things.

With the due date looming closer and closer I've been pushing my hubby to speed up the process of turning my office into a nursery.  Like ripping a bandaid off a wound, lets get this over with as quick as possible.

On Sunday (the 4th of August) the process began.

My beloved Stephen King Bookshelf was moved out of my bedroom and into the living room.  My bed was shifted over closer to the wall so that my desk can be moved into my bedroom, and today I start the process of clearing off my desk and  emptying the other 3 bookshelves in my room, to be moved to different places in the house.

Its probably a good thing that I have an ultrasound appointment today.  I can get another look at my growing baby boy, hear that rapid little heart beat, and remember exactly why I'm giving up my office space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...