Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Book Review: Nemesis (Resident Evil #5) by S. D. Perry

Started Jan. 2013
Finished Jan 2013

I started re-reading the Resident Evil series of books late last year.  S. D. Perry has written both novelizations of the games, and origional novels.

This one was a novelization of the game "Resident Evil 3."  I have never played that game, and have never played any of the Resident Evil games all the way through.

This is the 5th book in the series written by S. D. Perry.

It follows ex S.T.A.R.S. member Jill Valentine as she is all alone in a ravaged Racoon City.  Umbrella has used the entire city as a testing ground for their T and G virus series, then sent people in to "observe" and send them detailed information.

Jill finds herself in an unlikely partnership with a mercenary who works for Umbrella as they try to escape the city with their lives.

As an added bonus to the usual cast of zombies and t-virus mutants there is a special monster, a Tyrant class seeker who has one purpose in life...to find and destory all the ex members of S.T.A.R.S before they an do any more damage to Umbrella's good name with the truth.

It is a good read for what is is.  Its a zombie story full of monsters and mayhem.  I did find it a little predictable, but no less enjoyable because of it.

I rate this book 3 stars: Average.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...