Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sewing Machine is a Mystery Machine

One of the many crafts I have always wanted to try, but not yet managed to attempt, is sewing with a sewing machine.

I can do some VERY simple sewing by hand, but I think it would be easier if I had a machine.  Alas, I can't afford a machine.

A couple of years ago a friend gave me an older sewing machine.  I can't say how old as I can't find that info anywhere, but its older for sure.  And I can't figure out how the thread the blasted thing!

I've scoured the internet for a manual for my machine with no luck.  So I went to youtube to see if I could watch a threading tutorial.

Youtube has TONS of tutorials...but none of their machines look anthing like my machine.  They have parts that mine don't have.  Mine have parts that theirs dont have.  I've tried to figure it out by taking the parts they do have in common and trying to muddle though the rest, but I've still not gotten the thing threaded.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...