Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I am a Dreamer not a Doer

My life, for as long as I can remember, has been ruled by the "Two Ps"

Procrastination and Pessimisim.

I think they feed off of each other actually. 

I am full of ideas.  My head never shuts up in fact. 

The creative part of me says, "Do this, do that, this would be nice, this would be cute, this would be fun."

Then the voice of pessimism starts in with, "You can't do that.  You can't draw.  You can't paint.  Nobody will want that."

Creativity will pop up again with, "But its a GOOD idea, you should try it!"

Then the outer me will say, "I'll try it later."

Later, of course, never comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...