Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 Days of Thanks - Days 7, 8 & 9

Day 7

I'm Thankful for my Mother In Law.  I hear so many horrible horror stories about peoples relationships with their in-laws, and I KNOW I was blessed with mine, but specially with my mother in law.  In fact, I have a better relationship with her than I do with my husband.

Day 8

I'm thankful for the internet.

It comes in handy since I live hours away from my family, and since all my friends seem to flee the city I live in.

Its nice to know I can still Cyber-stalk them even if I don't have a real social life.

Day 9

I'm thankful for Memories.

I, like many people, have lost a lot of people I cared deeply for.  Each and every one of them have left gaping wounds in my soul, but I'll always have memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...