Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Days of Thanks - Days 5 & 6

Day 5

On Monday night I was thankful for hot water heaters.  I came home from work and washed some dishes, then I took a hot bath.

Once upon a time I lived in a home without a hot water heater.  We had to heat water in large pots on the stove to wash dishes with, and to bathe with.  I could usually get a sink of dishwater pretty hot, but my baths were usually shallow and lukewarm at best.

Hot water heaters are wonderful, amazing, life altering things.

Day 6

Pain medicine.

Remember me going to the dentist and having a tooth pulled.

Yeah, I'm thankful for the "Hurting go bye-bye" pills.  Yep.  Pills.  Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...