Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Days of Thanks - Day 2 - A Job

Today I am thankful to have a job.

Now, I hate pretty much every thing about my job, and I complain about it on a daily (okay, an hourly) basis.  But there is a difference in hating something and being thankful for it.

I hate being called a stupid, lazy, fat a$$ bi!@# by my customers.  I am thankful I get a paycheck.

I hate spending 9 to 10 hours a day cleaning up the messes made by other people (customers and co-workers alike) but I'm thankful to be getting 9 to 10 hours of work instead of 3 or 4.

Its hard to find a job out there these days.  I know, because I started looking for another job in Feb of this year because I hate my current job.  But there is just nothing out there.  NOTHING.

So, I'm thankful for the job I have.  I'm thankful it gives me money to have a roof over my head, electricity, food and the interwebs. 

1 comment:

  1. This is very well said. I couldn't agree more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...