Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Have Wings, Fly

For the past few days I've been working on another mixed media girl.  I am in love with this one, almost as much as the first one I ever did.

I can't decide if I want to list the finished product on Etsy, or if I want to attempt to auction her on ebay.

Do art auctions do well on e-bay?

Who am I kidding.  NONE of my auctions do well on e-bay.

Anyway, here she is.  What do you think of her?

I'm going to add a little black to the edges of the canvas, and a little bling on her shirt collar, and then another coat of sealer over the whole deal, and she'll be done.


Tomorrow keep your eyes out for a giant bumble bee here on this page.  I'll be sharing the first art journal spread I created while crafting along with a live feed from ustream, instead of just watching like I normally do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...