Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ghoul Girl Trick or Treat Halloween Art

Last night I came home from work after 10pm, wide awake and wanting to create. Instead of going to bed like any sane person would at that time of night, I sat down at my desk, turned on youtube, and pulled out some art supplies.

This was the result:

 This is a 5x7 scrap of mat board.  You know, like the mats around photos.  This is the part that comes out of the hole and would otherwise be trash.  I decided to use that from my stash instead of a regular canvas panel.

Other supplies I used were Acyrlic paint in purple, green and black.  Stamps from inkadinkadoo and stampendous and others that I have no idea because I don't have the pack anymore.  Stamp pads, color pencils, paper tape and spray ink/glimmer mist.  Oh, and I almost forgot pop dots to make her stand out from the page (which you can't really see in this picture) and Glossy accents to make her shine, and make the words trick or treat up top shine too.

I think I finally went to bed after 1am (and then laid there reading until some time between 2 and 3)

And I entered a Halloween craft challenge hosted by BAcraftygirl on youtube with it.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...