Sunday, September 30, 2012

Halloween Tag

I joined a swap-bot swap to make a Halloween dotee doll.

I spent a lot of time and love and care into making a skeleton one, with beaded bones and an embordiered face, and feather hair and it was awesome and....

It fell apart.  Literally.

Frustrated beyond all reason, I cut its remains to shreds (I have anger issues sometimes).

But the swap was due to go out on OCTOBER 1 and I was out of time, so I make a Jack-o-Lantern one.

But, what I really liked is the tag I made to go with it.

It is mostly just stickers on cardstock, but the way I did the background turned out really nice, I think.

What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to visit my blog.

I hope that if you enjoyed what you've seen here today that you will take a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing from all of my readers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...